You don’t have 37 package.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
High maintenance Rap

High maintenance Rap

Reaction score
After seeing so many testimonies on you tube from guys that are medium to hardcore off road riders lots of complaints of scuffing , not handling properly ecc , maybe street driving it will have less issues but off road lots of issues. Of course it’s accessible but it’s not a true 37 , nothing else to add.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
After seeing so many testimonies on you tube from guys that are medium to hardcore off road riders lots of complaints of scuffing , not handling properly ecc , maybe street driving it will have less issues but off road lots of issues. Of course it’s accessible but it’s not a true 37 , nothing else to add.

I learned everything I know from Youtube. I think you should start over and introduce yourself along with pictures of your truck. I get the feeling that you are bagging on the owners on here that have put 37s on their truck that did not come that way from the factory. That does not fly around here. The attitude reminds me of that JD NYC guy.

Dudebrodude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Youtube isn't always the best resource for information.

It's not a legitimate 37 model of course but the benefits outweigh the costs for people that use their trucks in the desert. If you want to reference videos, look up any Raptor run or Expedition offroad run and you'll find nearly every Raptor running 37s.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you knew the answer, why ask the question ... unless you're trolling.