You can now pre build a Bronco Raptor!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Check out my other forum to see details about Ford now allowing you to do a prebuild(can't order it yet) for the new 2022 Bronco Raptors!

MarkM98

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very minimal build and its right at the entry price of F150 Raptor before ADM. I think I would much rather have the F150 Raptor over the Braptor at this point. I bet the ADM will push the BRaptor over $110K.

I just optioned one with only the Forged Beadlock capable wheels and its $71,990.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I can't get too excited about a Raptor Bronco build tool since Ford has stated that existing Bronco reservation holders get first shot, and production is very slow right now. By the time I could even consider getting one, we could very well be on the Gen 2 model.

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I can't get too excited about a Raptor Bronco build tool since Ford has stated that existing Bronco reservation holders get first shot, and production is very slow right now. By the time I could even consider getting one, we could very well be on the Gen 2 model.

There have been several existing bronco reservations that have asked to be moved over to the Raptor and have been denied and really only a few(from what I am seeing online) that were approved. Those were called "Golden Tickets" for the Bronco Raptors. So most of the people that have reservations for normal broncos will have to wait in line like the rest of us.

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$77K relatively loaded, no thanks. $1700 and change for interior carbon fiber pack, that is some high margin product for Ford. I'm sure people will love them and they will be awesome off-road, I'll stick to F-150 Raptors (now that I have to clarify it's not a Bronco, Ranger, or Transit)

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wait a minute ... weren't '22 Raptors being delivered before you could build one online? These puppies ought to be on the ground today!

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sure wish they got their act together on the f150 raptors and offered some better colors. love the area 52 and cactus grey