Yokohama AT-S 18 Inch 37's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just a quick note here--took off the MTR's and these did take a little trimming but man what a ride! Can tell just by feel but will know tomorrow how many MPG I am picking up. For my driving to the ranch where it is mostly rocks and sand this will do nicely. Handling is awesome --- did not know this truck would respond like this.

Not a mud tire but with hp and height that will get me out of any situation I get into.

whisler151

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just a quick note here--took off the MTR's and these did take a little trimming but man what a ride! Can tell just by feel but will know tomorrow how many MPG I am picking up. For my driving to the ranch where it is mostly rocks and sand this will do nicely. Handling is awesome --- did not know this truck would respond like this.

Not a mud tire but with hp and height that will get me out of any situation I get into.

Nice. Looking forward to seeing pics.

Last edited: