Yet another new member from Dallas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xlr8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had an urge this week and found a 2019 VB Raptor i liked. Traded a 10 month old F250 on it. That truck was awesome and had a Carli setup but it was just too big to use as a DD around Dallas. I bought it to tow my race car but recently sold my 30' enclosed and downsized to an open aluminum trailer.
I also have a 95 Bronco i'm tirelessly working on and spending huge amounts of $$$ on so no idea why i now have a 3rd money pit but i do.

So the truck has 70 miles on it and i've already made 2 purchases for mods and haven't owned it 24 hours..gonna be rough on the old wallet. My shorty wife loves not having to be boosted up into the 250 so she's happy as well.

Anyway enjoy the photos and looking forward to some TRR events and TexPlex.

7szFthi.jpg

rkexmCd.jpg

GCnhgTP.jpg

OP
OP
xlr8

xlr8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bonus race car shot
Z3Sub4o.jpg

quikag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congratulations, sir! You didn’t waste any time picking one up. You’re going to love it. It’s definitely a great truck. Enjoy and let’s grab a coffee or beer sometime to catch up.

OP
OP
xlr8

xlr8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congratulations, sir! You didn’t waste any time picking one up. You’re going to love it. It’s definitely a great truck. Enjoy and let’s grab a coffee or beer sometime to catch up.

Nope, i'm pretty impulsive like that. Yeah we should grab a drink sometime. I'm waiting for Eagles Canyon to open back up so I can waste a lot of time and tires out there.