YES! Picked her up finally!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EFTOBIAS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well ladies and gentlemen, I was supposed to pick up the sexy truck on the 25th, but the geniuses that I bought the truck through forgot to send the paperwork to the dealer... So I had to pick it up yesterday. (I'm writing this at 3:35am on the 27th)

Well, when I pulled up to the dealership, I seriously was so excited. Signed the paperwork and took off. Drove around for like an hour just enjoying it. Went and ran some errands playing with some of the features.

Then at around 8pm, I made the long drive to Durango from the Springs and ended up here at about 2am. Drank so many Monsters to stay awake that I'm.. still up.

So many cops kept following me and I wasn't even speeding. Then at around 1:30am when I pulled into town I decided to rinse down the truck due to the MASSIVE amount of bugs that hit my windshield and the front of the truck.

Anyway, I'm gonna crash and tomorrow take some pictures. :peace:

Wheela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
woot woot congratz, I know its a gr8 feeling climbing up in her for the first time (giggety)

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Congrats man! It's a great feeling to drive it the first time. I remember thinking to myself "Holy shit, I ACTUALLY own a Raptor!"

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hell, you had to drink Monsters to stay awake. Dude, I couldn't even sleep the first week when I acquired my Raptor. Congrats!

OP
OP
EFTOBIAS

EFTOBIAS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are some pics.

Attachments

• DSC04494.jpg
    DSC04494.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 60
  • DSC04496.jpg