Yes! Finally back in a Gen 1!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

emerald_nomad - RLTW

Reaction score
Oh, geez, my bad. I was trying to help out and give parts advice to a fellow Gen 1 owner. Pardon my unintended faux pas. I'm not exactly sure "what shit I'm selling" actually even means. But here goes my reply to you. I attend EVERY major car show, parts swap meets and every track event in the North East and I'm fairly well known. Ive been present during numerous conversations regarding on-line forums and wether others, like me, view and opine on them. Many did but later gave up and simply quit, tired of the comments back or nasty posters. I need to thank you for reminding me of these conversations. They were exactly right too. Many great forums I previously belonged too are closed up and gone due to a lack of new members and not getting younger enthusiats involved. So "like WE told the last guy", whos "WE" do you have a mouse in your pocket? Do you think your pathetic attempt to shame/criticize/warn me intimidated me whatsoever? Your a creepy, lurking cockroach that darts out into the sunlight to beat someone over their head with their little stick of percieved "justice" then scamper back into the darkness and low glare of an old computer screen in his mommys basement. I greatly appreciate the wake up call. Happy miles to all members and Happy Holidays. I'm cancelling my profile, lesson learned. This Veteran is : Alpha Mike Foxtrot. Hey Donovan, up yours you *****.
Hey man... I can't speak for @Donovan but i'm pretty sure he was having a playful joke with the OP on how he'd better not sell his "new to him" Gen1 or else.
However, I did enjoy reading both your posts.
Cheers.

OP
OP
Big Blue

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome back - now, like we told the last guy, you sell your shit again and you're out of the clubhouse.

Oh, geez, my bad. I was trying to help out and give parts advice to a fellow Gen 1 owner. Pardon my unintended faux pas. I'm not exactly sure "what shit I'm selling" actually even means. But here goes my reply to you. I attend EVERY major car show, parts swap meets and every track event in the North East and I'm fairly well known. Ive been present during numerous conversations regarding on-line forums and wether others, like me, view and opine on them. Many did but later gave up and simply quit, tired of the comments back or nasty posters. I need to thank you for reminding me of these conversations. They were exactly right too. Many great forums I previously belonged too are closed up and gone due to a lack of new members and not getting younger enthusiats involved. So "like WE told the last guy", whos "WE" do you have a mouse in your pocket? Do you think your pathetic attempt to shame/criticize/warn me intimidated me whatsoever? Your a creepy, lurking cockroach that darts out into the sunlight to beat someone over their head with their little stick of percieved "justice" then scamper back into the darkness and low glare of an old computer screen in his mommys basement. I greatly appreciate the wake up call. Happy miles to all members and Happy Holidays. I'm cancelling my profile, lesson learned. This Veteran is : Alpha Mike Foxtrot. Hey Donovan, up yours you *****.

@necromonger, it might be time to try decaffeinated, his comment was directed at me and was a joke.