Yes! Finally back in a Gen 1!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well said. as a Gen 3 owner in your age realm, I am maybe that type of owner that others look down upon because the first thing I did was to install PPF. But it is more like a mix of protecting investment and sending it. I don't even think PPF is a good investment or a good way to protect my investment financially. I just feel more comfortable taking my gen3 out in trails with PPF on it.

And I think gen3 owners can do differently than gen1's because I think the US is where its people embrace differences:)
Nothing wrong with protecting your truck, whether its just to protect from trails or as an investment. I just laugh because I check out the "what did you do with your GEN3 raptor?" thread and its all ppf. like 3 pages of it. I think I saw someone said they put it in storage for the winter. You're telling me you have a truck and don't use it in the winter?! Just boggles my mind.

Frogger22

“Not all who wander are lost” Tolkien
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with protecting your truck, whether its just to protect from trails or as an investment. I just laugh because I check out the "what did you do with your GEN3 raptor?" thread and its all ppf. like 3 pages of it. I think I saw someone said they put it in storage for the winter. You're telling me you have a truck and don't use it in the winter?! Just boggles my mind.
I wish I had money

Stormtrooper

Raptor R
Supporting Member
Reaction score