Yeah...I realllly want a Raptor...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
From what I hear 2010 is the best year for modification, with 2011 being basically the same except allowing for a SCREW. Basically what I'm getting at is if you don't get a 2011, I would definitely get a brand new one over a used 2012, budget allowing. The price difference shouldn't be all that much (considering the total to already be around 50K either way)

But, 2011 would be my personal first choice if you want to modify it and have a SCREW.

Makes sense...I agree...

OP
OP
FineLineMtrSprt

FineLineMtrSprt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As far as modding I only play some basic stuff...exhaust,cai....maybe a mid perch and some extra lightning along with sound system. A dealer about 40 miles away may have just got a raptor in and if so im gonna try and go test drive it tomorrow.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As far as modding I only play some basic stuff...exhaust,cai....maybe a mid perch and some extra lightning along with sound system. A dealer about 40 miles away may have just got a raptor in and if so im gonna try and go test drive it tomorrow.

Hope you get to take a test drive...let us know your thoughts if you can?

Fred

OP
OP
FineLineMtrSprt

FineLineMtrSprt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well my quest may take me longer than anticipated. Ive finally decided I need to get out of the strip club business and bave started looking for other employment options. With that said if I take a pay cut buying a new truck is not a good idea and right now I am willing to take a pay cut to get outta this crap. So we will see what the future holds. But you guys ain't getting ride of me that easy!

Sent with Tapatalk2 while watching chicks get naked.

Reaction score
Well my quest may take me longer than anticipated. Ive finally decided I need to get out of the strip club business and bave started looking for other employment options. With that said if I take a pay cut buying a new truck is not a good idea and right now I am willing to take a pay cut to get outta this crap. So we will see what the future holds. But you guys ain't getting ride of me that easy!

Sent with Tapatalk2 while watching chicks get naked.

Dang man, that's unfortunate. Perhaps you'll get a better job with a nice paycheck to accompany it! Good luck!