Yea!!! We made the top 10!! LOL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My grandfather came to visit from California to meet my wife and stuff. I showed him my new truck, all proud of myself I start telling him all the things it can do and how awsome it is. He stays silent throughout the whole conversation. At the end he asks me "How many miles per gallon?" and I respond.. "10.5 mpg" he looks away from me and says... "NOT A VERY SMART INVESTMENT..."

man... that really pissed me off... I also don't care about MPG... people waste money on other stupid shit, I rather have fun in my truck and enjoy every second I am in it whether its driving to work or washing my truck... I LOVE IT. I think I made a good investment because this is actually the first time I get so excited every morning to wake up and get into my truck, blast those speakers, and thank God for giving me the oportunity to have this truck... soooo :flipthebird: grandpa

HA ive gotten the exact opposite from friends and family when i showed mine off. course most if not all of them are into cars in some fashion or grew up working on the old 60's and 70's cars. so they never even asked the milage (except their wives lol), but id show them the LCD screen with the milage and they all were like pfffffft who cares! you got a beast of a vehicle with 411 hp and room to grow..... dont look at the milage......

Rat

Reaction score
My grandfather came to visit from California to meet my wife and stuff. I showed him my new truck, all proud of myself I start telling him all the things it can do and how awsome it is. He stays silent throughout the whole conversation. At the end he asks me "How many miles per gallon?" and I respond.. "10.5 mpg" he looks away from me and says... "NOT A VERY SMART INVESTMENT..."

man... that really pissed me off... I also don't care about MPG... people waste money on other stupid shit, I rather have fun in my truck and enjoy every second I am in it whether its driving to work or washing my truck... I LOVE IT. I think I made a good investment because this is actually the first time I get so excited every morning to wake up and get into my truck, blast those speakers, and thank God for giving me the oportunity to have this truck... soooo :flipthebird: grandpa

No offense but is Grandpa an ex "hippie" or a sierra club member ? Sounds like a tree hugger ? What does he drive ? Or is he trying to tell you gas is going to $8 a gallon ?

LEGORAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No offense but is Grandpa an ex "hippie" or a sierra club member ? Sounds like a tree hugger ? What does he drive ? Or is he trying to tell you gas is going to $8 a gallon ?

Well, He lives in California, I know some people over there are traumatized with the gas prices over there. Here where I am at gas is $3.45 for REGULAR. I think they are at 4.59 for REGULAR (some places are even higher like Burbank $4.89/gallon. I guess since all my ***** uncles and cousins are complaining about gas prices, that he should too. I really don't even worry about it. I get 91 Octane for $2.80 from a guy.. thats all I can say about that... from a guy. I don't care what dirty business he has going on. Grandpa isn't a ex hippie or anything like that, he's just gotten to that age where nothing excites him anymore and he tends to see the negative side of everything. You feel a very negative vibe when he's in the room. hahaa