Yayyy Not a Prius...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats! Well you have an excuse to upgrade the wheels then! Happy modding and enjoy that truck.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Well done.

don’t sweat the bead lock capable wheels. You are free to go aftermarket. I’ll bet there are less than half a dozen here who actually have the bead lock rings on a Gen2.

OP
OP
faultball

faultball

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, super happy so far!!! First actual Ford product for me always been a Chevy person (Chevelle, Camaro, Nova). Last truck was a '17 Tacoma and '05 Titan.

Mods so far was the small antenna...LOL. Picked up some fogs and a light bar from the Garage Sale here, super deals and great sellers, so happy to be a part of a great bunch of peeps. Also used the Vendor section and ordered a Cobb intake/programmer with FREE shipping!!! Ordered too the seat mod and phone mount from BuiltRight Industries.

Had originally ordered an AWE 2FG but wife said NO when a friend's truck had it installed so called AWE and they promptly xld the order for me, great customer service there. Always had great service there, had some install probs with my previous '16 Carerra GTS and they were super helpful.

Picked up the RPG 1.5" collars but not sure if installing, might do Eibachs instead still debating tho. They might be for sale if doin the spring route. Looking at Methods too in a bit.

That's it for now, wife has not seen the CC bill yet o_O