xt and "Z" racing parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

axel

Reaction score
Looking for info or specs on the rocker ratio of the 2012, offset as well, what is the relation between ford "Z" racing parts and the 6.2 motor, and who knows about the 385 c.i. engine?

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Huh? What? You be talking non sense.. No such thing as XT or Z racing parts for the Raptor. The competition program ( Raptor XT) was killed.. Only one in existence...

-Greg

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Supposedly you can get the cams from the xt motor, but as far as anything else, no idea. But at that point you might as well contact livernois

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Cams will not work with stock motor.. Livernois had some but were unable to get them to work without major modification to stock engine.

-Greg

OP
OP
axel

axel

Reaction score
roger all that, only cams designed xt for sale, obvious valve/piston clearance issues with 263/288 and 113 lobe seperation without the addition of other componets or different pistons. Manley does make some dished pistons that may work.....

Last edited:

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Like Bo said i think Livernois is the only one doing work on the 6.2l.. There might be others, but livernois has always quick to answer questions and help..

-Greg

OP
OP
axel

axel

Reaction score
Yessir, I gave livernois my deposit for heads and cams earlier this week...They are the only ones I trust with this motor, R&D is second to none on this niche motor, I was originally worried of the costs, but on something like this it is worth the extra dough. You pay for what you get is what the old man used to tell me. I was really just looking for a better/compatable rocker (lighter,stronger) setup I could buy and send them for my package. I appreciate the input.