XRD & FMS 4 Da Win

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
uploadfromtaptalk1414770635724.jpg

I was the fortunate winner of the donated XRD bed rack at the awesome GLRE Havoc in the Hills off-road event.

Xpedition Ready Designs and Freedom Motorsports donated a complete bed rack with all the options and the new tire hold down option. I was ecstatic to say the least. Just watch this short clip. Lol...

http://youtu.be/Eu5akWZQvTs

Ironically I was videoing for Chris.

I loaded the rack and headed home. I had always liked this bed rack design and highly considered it before going with a custom WSI bed rack. Once home, we decided that the bed rack could use a better raptor to live in. I already had a WSI expedition rack that serves my purposes and @RaptorWifey's Little Red Riding Hood wasn't going to see the off-road miles to warrant such a bad ass rack. We started to look for some one to buy it.

It didn't take long before we knew what we where going to do. Since the rack came to use via donation to a good cause, we would pay it forward by asking a buyer of the rack to donate money to Avery for her seizure response dog.

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=745461
@Rookie (aka Mobilebeats) agreed that he would make a sizable donation to Avery and I'd ship him the rack. To be fair, rookie and I had already agree on multiple payments for the rack, so no one is expecting the donation all at once.

uploadfromtaptalk1414770741835.jpg

Boxed and ready for FedEx pickup.
uploadfromtaptalk1414770883695.jpg

I want to thank @DIRTYFUN, John at XRD, @Chris@FreedomMotorsports, and @Witchy for putting together an awesome raffle prize. Thanks to @Kanakry and @WorldTour for putting together awesome events that raise money And awareness for charity. And thanks to @Rookie for giving the rack a good home and for donating to Avery.

Yukon Joe
Run Raptor Run | Great Lakes Raptor Excursions (GLRE)

Last edited: