GEN 2 Xpel Ultimate Plus 10

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Wondering if anyone else has ever had Xpel Ultimate Plus 10 put on their raptor or any other vehicle? I am looking at a FULL PPF wrap and he will be doing the door jams to hide all possible edges.

The installer is suggesting Ultimate Plus which is 8.5mil because it is thinner and easier to apply and hides the edges better. Ultimate 10 is 10mil. I am not getting Xpel for the occasional flying rock on the highway or mall. I am looking at Xpel to protect against off-roading and all the trail and desert brush that I might come across either slow or at speed over 60mph.

For those that did Ultimate Plus 10 was the installer able to hide the lines and edges or is it too thick to accomplish? He suggested the 8.5 in areas that won't be affected as much and the only area I can think that would be would be the tailgate and the roof but not sure how much savings that really is going to make.

Interested to hear others input?