Official Raptor R PPF Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Skai

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thinking about doing Xpel Stealth. Saw it on a shelter green Bronco Raptor and it looked pretty awesome, but 10k is a steep price lolol

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thinking about doing Xpel Stealth. Saw it on a shelter green Bronco Raptor and it looked pretty awesome, but 10k is a steep price lolol
Yea I’m finding it hard to swallow the price for the full truck, although carbonized looks awesome in stealth too.

The SG in stealth looks like a literal tank lol, pretty awesome.

RCorsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’d love to see avalanche with stealth. There are lots of photos here but it’s so hard to tell as most are washed out and you loose the contrast. I may just have to have my detail shop do a panel on mine when it gets in next month (pending shipping) and then decide. It would be great if someone would publish a nice 4k video

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’d love to see avalanche with stealth. There are lots of photos here but it’s so hard to tell as most are washed out and you loose the contrast. I may just have to have my detail shop do a panel on mine when it gets in next month (pending shipping) and then decide. It would be great if someone would publish a nice 4k video

Here’s a stealth avalanche R.

MidnightSpecial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea I’m finding it hard to swallow the price for the full truck, although carbonized looks awesome in stealth too.

The SG in stealth looks like a literal tank lol, pretty awesome.
Can you link where you saw it? Ive been looking for SG in stealth. Cant find it