XLNDR Go Fast Overlanding Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

XLandrJP

Reaction score
Got my new Ruby Red ‘19 beauty this Summer. Desert pinstripes installed on Day 1. 13k miles on the odometer to-date. Currently in Moab heading into the Rockies.

Key Elements:

Go Fast Camper, no windows, side tent doors and 3x beef bar top rack bar add-ons. Lightspeed inflatable mattress for added comfort with easy in place inflation/deflation, electric blanket for warmth (tested into the 20f range to date with excellent results. Teens prob ok).

ADD Stealth Fighter front bumper with smittybuit 12k winch; 40” OnX6 Baja Designs dual control light bar, S8 ditch lights. ADD intercooler upgrade and relo with adaptive cruise bracket.

Protection: SDHQ weld-on sliders, Fouse skid plates incl rear diff skid.

SVC rear bumper with mild frame bracket trim and body work trim for rear departure/clearance enhancements. Spare relocated to bed and exhaust pipes terminated after resonator and turned down. Massive clearance gains. BD S2 rear lights tb installed. 4x4truckled harness—all light from them, good service.

12VDC Electrical: Renogy 50a Dc2Dc Charger 0Awg from starter battery. 6AWG to: 100aH AUX AGM battery (lipo upgrade coming); 2kw zantrex inverter; and a sweet eBay compressor. All protected with weather proof breakers.

L-track (7 runs) secured with stainless through bolt hardware. Various attachment types. I

Last edited:
OP
OP
X

XLandrJP

Reaction score
Much of the install work done by Vegas 4x4 Off Road. I highly recommend Ryan and his team.

4x4TruckLeds.com has provided excellent service. I have a 5pg long conversation with them working through details. Prices were great and shipping was insanely fast.

Go Fast Campers is an innovative company producing a highly capable product.

29c6cf4479beab65058422998dcfeb61.jpg
a1c91f64d367ad4c83121e30d5ad0b91.jpg
241bca2426f40b9ec576785e21649646.jpg
bc10b0f0b0d806e0b3ea5a803f538ab1.jpg
5a13a8a7a4f408ce5be5bb2fe7ab3863.jpg

OP
OP
X

XLandrJP

Reaction score
Upcoming projects:

2x BD XL80s Wide/Driving Amber mounted above cab on leading edge of the GFCamper...for more fill on the side from a higher lighting angle and hopefully more down range fill at .5 mi+. (Love the amber lighting, easy on the eyes and cuts through dust).

Built Right bed panel system.

Debating Icon rear leaf springs upgrade. With the factory bumper delete and moving the weight of the spare forward of the rear axel, I am only .5” compressed on level ground, rear suspension over empty. I have about 500# in the bed so far, but the center of that mass is forward the rear axel. Again, with bumper delete removing leveraged weight from behind the axel, I might be ok as is. I really want to preserve stock ride quality—it’s perhaps the best long haul hiway vehicle (comfort, ease of driving) I have ever owned. Similarly with the front bumper replacement, I’ve not lost measurable ride height in front (<.5”?), too.

Last edited: