XD Series Addict

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AndyR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
See if they send you the hub-centric (stock style) parts or lug-centric. I've been thinking of getting a set of rims/tires for desert use and a hub-centric set that I like is hard to find.

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
See if they send you the hub-centric (stock style) parts or lug-centric. I've been thinking of getting a set of rims/tires for desert use and a hub-centric set that I like is hard to find.

the kit's a 60 deg lug centric, not a huge believer in the hub centric unless I plan on jumping 5' in the air it's not necessary. with that said, i will probably grab some hub rings when i get them installed just because it's some cheap piece of mind on a heavy truck like this. the hub bores might fit, i'd rather wait and see and go from there. there's a Wheel Pro's(KMC wholesale distributor) distribution center next town over.

i will definitely let you know!!

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
sweet!! Nice purchase!!

Riku you have 3 sets of aftermarket rims and the sock set?? what kind of warehouse do you live in??

RIKU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sweet!! Nice purchase!!

Riku you have 3 sets of aftermarket rims and the sock set?? what kind of warehouse do you live in??

Yea it's getting crowded. The stocks are going when I put tires on the rest. I'm having a gate maker build a wheel rack for me to store them against my garage walls instead of stacked. Your right it takes up way much space.

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Yea it's getting crowded. The stocks are going when I put tires on the rest. I'm having a gate maker build a wheel rack for me to store them against my garage walls instead of stacked. Your right it takes up way much space.

good you're here...what's the story with TPMS?

HarleyGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they are the stem style not the bands, right?

Maybe this will help you out Birdman

Tire.jpg

Part number 9L3Z 1A189 A for $71 each