xbox360 or ps3 in the truck.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Spider-One

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wherever you decide to put it, make sure you have air flow or a fan installed to keep it cooled off. I know the X box 360 can get very hot and this will fry the hard drive if it overheats. I know this from experience with my kids and theirs.
Wont fry the hard drive, but it will certainly fry something without enough ventilation. Old units would melt the solder on the GPU, but even the new units pump out plenty of heat.

vosschs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Honestly I'd probably just go with a ps2 slim.
Could tuck that thing almost anywhere.

Lol who wants to play PS2?

Also ventilation wouldn't be too bad no matter where you put it. I'm sure it won't be running when the car inside is 100+. My ps3 and xbox both sit in a cubby hole about 2" around with a sealed back. Neither have had problems in 4 years.

Banned
Reaction score
Lol who wants to play PS2?

Also ventilation wouldn't be too bad no matter where you put it. I'm sure it won't be running when the car inside is 100+. My ps3 and xbox both sit in a cubby hole about 2" around with a sealed back. Neither have had problems in 4 years.

Lol games are pretty much the same. Only thin ps3 does better is graphics, which won't matter on a smaller screen at all.
Not like your gonna sit in there and play it for hours. That's what the one in the house is for!