xbox360 or ps3 in the truck.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raptor2012

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was going to mount a video game system under the backseat for my kids. Now I want the Ford under the seat toolbox. Does anybody know if the center console would hold an xbox or ps3. Or if you have any other ideas on where I could locate it.

nold

Full Access Member
Reaction score
will that kill your battery? im thinking about that also

NY SCREW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
dont know if either could fit im sure with some modifications you could make it work......word of advice make sure if you go off roading to take an game disc or dvd out of either system before you start bouncing around.

Wheela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got my lil old-school PS1 with attached screen in my center console, got it plugged into the back outlet and bam old-school gaming whenever im bored or when wife wants to play Crash Bandicoot while Im driving :waytogo:

vosschs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The smaller 360's would fit anywhere, your best bet would be under the seat.

Banned
Reaction score
Honestly I'd probably just go with a ps2 slim.
Could tuck that thing almost anywhere.

asib2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was going to mount a video game system under the backseat for my kids. Now I want the Ford under the seat toolbox. Does anybody know if the center console would hold an xbox or ps3. Or if you have any other ideas on where I could locate it.

I had a Xbox in our freightliner but the disc seemed to scratch a lot so I put a ps3 because the disc are scratch resistant something to do with blue-ray and how it reads it i don't know if it is true but so far so good.

Smokinjo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wherever you decide to put it, make sure you have air flow or a fan installed to keep it cooled off. I know the X box 360 can get very hot and this will fry the hard drive if it overheats. I know this from experience with my kids and theirs.