Xbox game featuring Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Random bump lol

Surprised that Xbox never brought in the Gen 3/TRX into the FH5, unless there was a challenge I missed.
Haven't played FH5 in over a year+ and wanted to see if there was anything new. Nope.

the developers are completely inept.. how do you model a game, based in mexico, and dont add any trophy trucks, ultra4, new raptor, TRX or a host of other desert vehicles, until nearly 1.5 years in??

i play it often, and its still fun, but they arent giving the community anything, that wasnt in previous iterations of Forza..20230530_162207.jpg

OrlandoLevine

Reaction score
I'm a big fan of Xbox games, and it's always cool to see unique characters like Raptor make an appearance. Gaming is such a fantastic way to unwind and have fun. Speaking of gaming, have you ever tried a money game online? They can be a blast, and some even let you earn a little extra cash while you play.

Last edited: