Xbox game featuring Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mashtastic

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Mister Pinky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They had the first Gen in Horizon 1 which also featured some Baja like stages to use it on.

W0n70n

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My only issue with the vehicle in the game itself is that it doesn't react the way I'm used to my gen 1 behaving. I understand games don't reflect real life and Horizon being more "arcade-y" and less simulation there's still something my brain can't get over when driving in first person and seeing a familiar dash and interior. ALSO the modifications leave A LOT to be desired, not all drivers want their truck to look like A.D.D. PUKED all over their truck (give me my @svc accessories in the game) and performance numbers they invented make no sense and their supercharger doesn't sound right or satisfying. I'll stop ranting Lol

shiva57

Reaction score
It's been a long time but i've heard great things about it, and it's awesome that your son is enjoying it. Having the option to select a 2017 Raptor sounds pretty cool, and I love how they've included a Gen 1 version for those of us who appreciate the classics. There are many classic games, I like the ones where there is still an opportunity to make money. Has anyone tried blackout bingo? I came across a review for it in 2023, and it sounds intriguing. The possibility of making money from a hobby caught my attention. Any thoughts or recommendations on that game?

Last edited:

John813

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Random bump lol

Surprised that Xbox never brought in the Gen 3/TRX into the FH5, unless there was a challenge I missed.
Haven't played FH5 in over a year+ and wanted to see if there was anything new. Nope.