X-Plan for Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Champ that would mean you paid $49679 with only the auto start as an option?
I was also told that employees of Ford in Canada get no Ford rebates on Raptor.

Champ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Feel free to give them a call. See what they say. I'm just telling you the fact that I just got my truck a week ago and they wanted the X plan number. It is what it is.

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

Yep, I paid just over $49000 for the truck. $53000 and change with taxes out the door, I had a 2012 f -150 on trade so I had the tax savings.

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have X plan pricing through my employer. Any good dealership should tell you that the Raptor is excluded from any plan pricing. I wasn't concerned about it because I paid $200 over invoice which is basically the same, maybe even less than, getting it at the X plan price. YMMV.

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

I would have to check but I want to say $42,500 for everthing except the old man step. 2011 Scab.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
$49000.00 is a killer deal for a Raptor in Canada. The MSRP on mine was $63,179.00

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Champ, Im calling BS unless you show proof... Please prove me wrong and I will say I am wrong. But you come in here and tell us you got your Raptor OTD (in Canada no less) for less than most can here in US.

Champ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Call it what you want. I don't really care if you believe me or not. I provided the dealership info, give them a call and ask them if they are giving A-X plan on the raptors. I don't have to proof anything, all I know is I'm driving the truck for that price. How they came to that price is how they came to it. I had to give them the X plan number!!! Not getting into a pissing match with anyone. Just letting people know that they are offing incentives on the Raptors in Ontario.