X-Plan for Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Appreciate the response but.... I already have my Raptor. I was wanting it for other vehicles

I can get one for ya
PM me this info

* Last 4 Digits of SSN:
* First Name:
* Last Name:
Suffix
* Address Line 1:
* City:
* State:
* Zip Code:
Email Address:

Champ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
X Plan pins works in Canada. I just got my raptor a week ago and used X plan, no issues what so ever. Just an FYI. Also up here in Canada they also gave me $5000 off in Ford Discounts + X plan. I think total discounts were over $11000 from MRSP price. That being said our base raptor in Canada is $58599.00 + $1600 shipping. My Raptor was base + auto start and came to $60679.00 with shipping.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, I have 2 Canadian friends that cant use it. They were told the dealer can get Ford to accept the plan, now you can get the dealer to match the x plan price but the dealer cant get the xplan payback from Ford...

Champ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The dealer specifically asked me for the X plan number to submit to Ford. Not sure the case with your friends, just stating the fact that I just used it a week ago.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The dealer specifically asked me for the X plan number to submit to Ford. Not sure the case with your friends, just stating the fact that I just used it a week ago.

You are the first and only person cause I know of no one as of yet that can do this. The rules for canadian purchases and US purchases are the same so what was so different about your purchase from others? How about giving your dealers info for the many here from canada that have tried to get plan privileges but cant so they can use the dealer to same some cash. Come on buddy be a "Champ"

Last edited: