wyoming trail days

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Thanks for putting this run together, Noah. Glad to help out on the expenses and get folks some t-shirts so they can remember the great time they will have. Hopefully my truck will be in great shape after the Pony Express run the weekend before.

Wife is coming and she isn't into the camping so we will be staying in Lander. I will be there a day early on Thursday.
Done! "Reservation at the Rodeway Inn Pronghorn Lodge in Lander is Confirmed"

Curious is anyone else staying at the Pronghorn Lodge?

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for putting this run together, Noah. Glad to help out on the expenses and get folks some t-shirts so they can remember the great time they will have. Hopefully my truck will be in great shape after the Pony Express run the weekend before.

Wife is coming and she isn't into the camping so we will be staying in Lander. I will be there a day early on Thursday.
Done! "Reservation at the Rodeway Inn Pronghorn Lodge in Lander is Confirmed"

Curious is anyone else staying at the Pronghorn Lodge?
i will be there that thursday afternoon setting up camp. will be good to see you again.

Ski4Ever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm still contemplating signing up, but in the mean time I was looking at the registration form, and am wondering what the "Decal Number" is...

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm still contemplating signing up, but in the mean time I was looking at the registration form, and am wondering what the "Decal Number" is...
pervious years we had decals. the reg fees were a little higher to cover the cost. this year we were unsure if we were going to be able to hold the event until recently. so @Rick@FreedomMotorsports picked up the tshirt tab and we dont have decals as of now to keep costs down for everyone. we know a lot of people werent working so just trying to save people some cash

Last edited: