wyoming trail days

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure, couldn't tell who you might be from your profile. Andy Gobel from Evergreen Colorado here.

nope. i was talking to travis. i didnt have his frf username but he signed up about the same time you did. feel free to text me (831) 254-7562 im down in the springs. will be at denver airport at 12:30 and then heading up to wyoming that thursday. with another truck or two

thanks..... ass....

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
just an fyi. cutoff date is this weekend. we need to get shirts and decals printed and sent to us in time so if you havent decided yet, better hurry

agobel83

Reaction score
nope. i was talking to travis. i didnt have his frf username but he signed up about the same time you did. feel free to text me (831) 254-7562 im down in the springs. will be at denver airport at 12:30 and then heading up to wyoming that thursday. with another truck or two

thanks..... ass....

I wont be able to drive out until Friday Morning. Plan on leaving around 7 so should be there by lunch. Will i be able to link up with any groups friday with that arrival time?

Swarfworks

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
holy crap, you are making it out again. awesome. see you in a couple weeks. drive safe out here

Haha yup. My truck is in Utah now. So heading out tomorrow and will be out for a couple weeks. Then driving back after this event.

No wonder why I have 42k miles on it in 18 months.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wont be able to drive out until Friday Morning. Plan on leaving around 7 so should be there by lunch. Will i be able to link up with any groups friday with that arrival time?

the group will be leaving at 9:30 am friday for our friday run. text me (831) 254-7562 we will be in south pass city for a few hours as we have a tour of a mine set up. i can give directions

Haha yup. My truck is in Utah now. So heading out tomorrow and will be out for a couple weeks. Then driving back after this event.

No wonder why I have 42k miles on it in 18 months.

same camp spot. i will be there thursday afternoon around 6.

agobel83

Reaction score
the group will be leaving at 9:30 am friday for our friday run. text me (831) 254-7562 we will be in south pass city for a few hours as we have a tour of a mine set up. i can give directions

same camp spot. i will be there thursday afternoon around 6.

Great thanks for the heads up. I'll see if I can get out around 5:30 which should get me up there around 11.

Will we need a flag setup for the dunes? First run for me, just verifying we are good without helmets?

Heres my number 303-877-5991

Swarfworks

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Based on last year, we didn’t need helmets and surprisingly didn’t need flags at the dunes.