wyoming offroad and guns 8/5-8/7

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
while it is no longer an organized event, i still go to wyoming every august to go offroading, play in the dunes, and shoot guns. if any of you want to join me, we will be near lander wyoming august 5-7 for a weekend of fun. due to the past issues, i ask that anyone who comes, has had their truck ON CURRENT SUSPENSION for at least 6 months. you need to know your truck and how it handles for this trip, because of the speeds we can reach. unfortunately over the years we had 3 people roll their truck and all were on new suspension setups with no experience on the new changes. other than that, we have a ton of fun and a great experience. lots of wildlife, kilpecker sand dunes, and fun trails. i always camp as most people do, but theres motels in lander 10 min away. send me a message and let me know if you want to come. we limit this to 10 trucks now days, so if you want to come out, let me know, and i will set it up and get gps coordinance out to you. or text me (831) 254-7562. @John M this is your chance for new photos.