Positive www.gotexhaust.com

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Gotexhaust had a sale on all Weathertech products about 3 or 4 months ago. I posted that I was interested in window vents. At the time, free shipping was also included for orders over $99 and Eric (?) agreed to extend that offer to me even though the final price would be less than $99 (lowest price anywhere!!!).

Jump ahead 3 months after the sale has ended. I pm Eric and he tells me that he will still give me the visors at the sale price, WHAT?? So, I place the order and the receipt shows shipping charges even though I was not charged for shipping.

Seconds later, I get a PM from Eric telling me that he will refund the shipping, which again, I was not charged. I still can't believe he gave me the sale price and I'm amazed at his quick response to my inquiries.

Great customer service. I would highly recommend buying from Got Exhaust - Performance Parts and Accessories, Tim