WTT: 2012 Boss 302 for a Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
SPRSNK

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
IMG_0267.jpg

IMG_0268.jpg

IMG_0269.jpg

Month old or less. I still haven't titled it (which is only a trip to the DMV, been waiting on the paperwork to the Porsche). No NAV, No SYNC. Within 5 years the SYNC will either need to be upgraded (knowing Microsoft) and be obsolete which is why I did not order it. Recaro Seats. Car is less than a month old. Half of the mileage was driving it home from Illinois. Absolutely nothing wrong with the Boss 302 other than the fact that it isn't working for me as a daily driver. With the wife's Panamera in the driveway too, I am driving it now. Never been on the track, only had it up to 104mph.

Looking for a Raptor with low mileage (Under 10k) and comparable in value. Don't much care if it has NAV or not. SCrew or SCab doesn't matter. I paid cash and flat out own the car. Gotta have the 6.2 tho cause bigger is better (and I am pulling parts off the other Raptor to put on this one).

Will reply to direct inquires tomorrow. I talked to a Ford dealer this morning about trading my car for their demo Raptor in a straight across trade, so they have first dibs. I will answer questions about the car as I can.

19-Kilo

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
omg, why??? dont you have a Raptor? or is 2 just that much better? your making a race truck arnt you?

Banned
Reaction score
Hahaha wow. Why dont ya just send me the boss, an buy another raptor ;)

-Posted with my iPhone.

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Does it include 15 grand in the glove box? If so I might consider it. Jk, nice car!

Last edited:
OP
OP
SPRSNK

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
omg, why??? dont you have a Raptor? or is 2 just that much better? your making a race truck arnt you?

Yes, I am turning my Raptor into a race truck/prerunner and I want a daily driver. Even my wife likes riding in the Raptor because it is so comfortable.