WTS: 2011 Ford Raptor Supercab Black w/Nav

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fordx4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm putting this out there to see if anyone in interested. I have seen the 2012 options and now want one. I want to keep the my current Raptor until close to getting the new one. I'd be willing to give up this one late November-Early December if need be. Now for the truck....

2011 Ford Raptor Black Supercab with currently 7500 miles. I will probably have anywhere from 10,000-12,000 miles on it depending on when I get rid of it. Here is the Sticker.

If anyone is interested in such a deal shoot me a PM. We will have to haggle on price depending on when I turn it over and mileage.

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do you have any idea what you are wanting price wise? I'm thinking of selling mine and getting a 2012 as well.

OP
OP
F

Fordx4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Only thing I have found to go on is Raptors for sale on here. Reviewing what Randy has used ones for sale I figure $44,000 for it. That seem about right?

Atomicgray

Reaction score
I have seen a few even go for 42,500 (and a tank of gas).
Old models drop a few thousand when the new model hits production ;)

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Only thing I have found to go on is Raptors for sale on here. Reviewing what Randy has used ones for sale I figure $44,000 for it. That seem about right?

That looks about right. I've got all the options and from KBB mine is 43k trade in value and Private party is 47k. Thats pretty good if you ask me for holding its value. I would say 42k should be able to sale without much problem but i could be completely wrong.