WTF is with these pop up ads?????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crikk

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
If I shut my phone off or update it so my sign remember me in shit gets lost it is next to impossible to even sign in again. Literally as soon as FRF loads the pop up ads start. Can’t even use the back button because they keep coming. WTF so ******** annoying!!

Chiefapple

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I shut my phone off or update it so my sign remember me in shit gets lost it is next to impossible to even sign in again. Literally as soon as FRF loads the pop up ads start. Can’t even use the back button because they keep coming. WTF so ******** annoying!!

Use tapatalk....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chiefapple

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree it sucks. I use Tapatalk but the search on Tapatalk is a joke.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It’s not bad as long as you know the keywords you want. Otherwise I hop on a computer, but I run an adblocker though so I don’t know what people are talking about.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
It’s not bad as long as you know the keywords you want. Otherwise I hop on a computer, but I run an adblocker though so I don’t know what people are talking about.

I only read FRF via my computer and I run an AdBlocker as well... Don't know how bad FRF is without one but I am shocked at whats out there on other websites when you don't use an AdBlocker!

If a website requires me to turn my off to see their website I just don't go to it.

spaceflight

Reaction score
On mobile phones the ads are corrupted.

Even the payment page to go ad free has a corrupted ad taking us to the classic “Amazon says your a winner!!” crap and then no back button....

So yeah, even if I try to give you money I can’t because the corrupt ads being served on the forum pages.

D

Deleted member 12951

On mobile phones the ads are corrupted.

Even the payment page to go ad free has a corrupted ad taking us to the classic “Amazon says your a winner!!” crap and then no back button....

So yeah, even if I try to give you money I can’t because the corrupt ads being served on the forum pages.

I see what you mean now. I had to use another browser on my phone so I would not be logged in to see what you are talking about. Amazon winnings will not stop. Definitely a malicious Ad running to do that. Sometimes I can get the page to come up but most of the time I cannot. A major catch-22.

You would think that the mods or administrators here would take care of this but unfortunately the folks that used to manage this site that can take care of problems don’t give a shit anymore. Its sad and I wish it would change but everyone has left. This used to be a great forum and resource.