WTF Am I Doing Wrong (wheel well liners)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Holy shit. I just spent over an hour on the passenger side with Husky Wheel Well Liners. There is no way I can get that damn thing in.

every video I’ve watched it goes right in, but they are a bit different.

David Godbee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Friend, look at the bottom length that goes to the fender sides and trim some off of each one and I think you will have it done in 15 min. I studied mine for about 30 min also and then realized they were a bit long in this area. If I were there we'd have them both in in 15 min.

LeboRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol that’s exactly what happened to me today. I was cursing like there is no tomorrow and then gave up.

Holy shit. I just spent over an hour on the passenger side with Husky Wheel Well Liners. There is no way I can get that damn thing in.

every video I’ve watched it goes right in, but they are a bit different.

LeboRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess I will be trying this tomorrow

My Friend, look at the bottom length that goes to the fender sides and trim some off of each one and I think you will have it done in 15 min. I studied mine for about 30 min also and then realized they were a bit long in this area. If I were there we'd have them both in in 15 min.

OP
OP
MDJAK

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
X2
Shoulda got LIne-X.
I would’ve got linex in a NY minute if available. I called 3 different places and all said they will not do wheel wells.
But I should have just got the Raptor liner stuff.

OBX

Reaction score
Heat them up in the sun, then man-handle those bastards into place. Worked for me.
Same here. I cut about 1/4” off the edges that go down in the bottom edge of the wheel well, closest to the fender. Then heat it up with a hair dryer (no heat gun). Finally fight like hell.