WTB Upper Control Arms - GEN1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBQPorkins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I'm on my second set of factory UCA's. I live in the salt belt and I see about 5 months of snow. So I don't see the need to spend a grand on new ones just so they can get ruined and I'm not going with factory ones again... Any one have any laying around or have any deals on some new ones.... Thanks

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Camburg has some with bushing to the frame. I ran them on my gen 1. And they held up to Chicago winters and being parked outside with no problems.

Something to look into

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
BBQPorkins

BBQPorkins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Camburg has some with bushing to the frame. I ran them on my gen 1. And they held up to Chicago winters and being parked outside with no problems.

Something to look into

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did look at the Camburgs. So the uniball design does hold up to the elements. That was a concern.

50calthreat

Reaction score
I have a set that was taken off my 2014 at 35K. They’re in great shape. Tell me how much you’d pay and pay the shipping, I will pack them up.