WTB - stock Gen 1 front bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gotSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m just to your East about 70 miles. Make me an offer. Mine is still on the truck so all parts are intact and available.

OP
OP
the_revisionist

the_revisionist

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m just to your East about 70 miles. Make me an offer. Mine is still on the truck so all parts are intact and available.
Let me know what you’d want for it, I’m new to Gen 1 (previous Gen 2 owner) so not sure what they’re worth. I’d be willing to head out there and grab it

gotSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much of it do you need? Brackets? Grilles/plastic? Hardware? Skid plates? I would kind of like to sell all of it.

OP
OP
the_revisionist

the_revisionist

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much of it do you need? Brackets? Grilles/plastic? Hardware? Skid plates? I would kind of like to sell all of it.
I need the entire front bumper assembly, with whatever is attached. I don’t need the skid plate, just the bumper with attached parts.

gotSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would $400 be fair and you can have as much of the bracketing and skid plate as you need. I'll take photos and do the removal if the price is good.