WTB- Stock Exhaust-2011 SCREW in Memphis.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cowpoke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Currently running an SW 3inch dump. Cannot stand it anymore way too loud and too much drone for my preference and suburban lifestyle.

Looking for full stock exhaust system and headers if possible. I think my truck has aftermarket headers is that an issue with the stock system?

OP
OP
Cowpoke

Cowpoke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Currently running an SW 3inch dump. Cannot stand it anymore way too loud and too much drone for my preference and suburban lifestyle.

Looking for full stock exhaust system and headers if possible. I think my truck has aftermarket headers is that an issue with the stock system?

Bump- Anybody have any gen 1 exhaust they are trying to get rid of in this part of the US? Might be willing to give you the SW take off, also willing to pay for stock gen 1 exhaust depending upon quality and state of exhaust take-off if your not looking for replacement.

N0MAD

Reaction score
I'm an hour away from you in Jonesboro, AR. Are you running aftermarket headers? I may be interested to trade, just need to do some research on that SW exhaust.

OP
OP
Cowpoke

Cowpoke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To be completely transparent I’m trying to verify that as well. Previous owner installed. I might be headed to txmtrsprt soon to confirm that. My only request is what condition your exhaust is in? My only reservation with even putting this up, is this SW setup is in great shape IMO. My 2011 only has 67,000 miles on it and the exhaust maybe 20,000.

N0MAD

Reaction score
To be completely transparent I’m trying to verify that as well. Previous owner installed. I might be headed to txmtrsprt soon to confirm that. My only request is what condition your exhaust is in? My only reservation with even putting this up, is this SW setup is in great shape IMO. My 2011 only has 67,000 miles on it and the exhaust maybe 20,000.

I'm at 110k with my 2013. Has been a southern truck all of its life (Texas). Good condition, no surface rust, the tips are a little bent from touching them on a trail. Should hammer out fairly straight though, or throw some gloss black tips on it.

Let me know on the headers.

OP
OP
Cowpoke

Cowpoke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm at 110k with my 2013. Has been a southern truck all of its life (Texas). Good condition, no surface rust, the tips are a little bent from touching them on a trail. Should hammer out fairly straight though, or throw some gloss black tips on it.

Let me know on the headers.
I should be by there this weekend if the weather holds in Dallas to check the headers and few other mods.