WTB: Raptor Take Offs or Aftermarket

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

50calthreat

Reaction score
I have 5 wheels, one has rubber. They are 2014 beadlock capable wheels with beauty rings and were removed from the truck quickly so they're in great shape. Also have 4 Ford Performance beadlock rings brand new in the box.

Jme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a set of (4) factory Raptor wheels (non-beadlock) off of my 2014. I just took them off a couple months ago for a set of beadlocks... they're all in excellent condition, just need to be cleaned. pm me with an offer if you want them (I can get pictures of them by tomorrow morning if you want to see them).

OP
OP
K

KOZ45

Reaction score
I have a set of (4) factory Raptor wheels (non-beadlock) off of my 2014. I just took them off a couple months ago for a set of beadlocks... they're all in excellent condition, just need to be cleaned. pm me with an offer if you want them (I can get pictures of them by tomorrow morning if you want to see them).

Are you willing to ship?

TPMS?

Caps? Lugnuts?

Jme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you willing to ship?

TPMS?

Caps? Lugnuts?

I'll ship, they're already in the boxes I received with my beadlocks... I can ship them from my office, you just pay the actual shipping costs.

I do not have any TPMS, I reused mine on the new wheels. I was planning on ordering a set of gorilla lugs so if I can get those quickly I'll include the factory lugs and, yes, they do have the caps.

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Set of 4 2011 wheels in great shape. $350. No TPMS or tires. I am in Detroit and can meet you half way if that works. PM me you email or phone for pics.