WTB. Passenger Running board...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AuPanda

Reaction score
Let me tell you...you can flick a frog a mighty long way with a Raptor running board.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
I have both sitting in my garage...it might have been kissed by some rocks in Anza Borrgeo once or twice.

Big J has also taken his off and I'm pretty sure they are in a little better condition than mine. He may still have them.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I do have both sitting in my shop, complete with hardware and in pretty much brand new condition. They've never been kissed :)

Shipping is going to be a nightmare. I can shrink wrap them real well to protect them, and weight wise they're not too heavy (I'll have to throw them on the scale to see), but their shape is going to be tough. Have a carrier in mind?

TehKing

I'll stuff you all in the crust!
Reaction score
Greyhound is a fantastic (and usually cheap) carrier for odd items such as these.

:cool:

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
^^Good thought. Frog, if you're interested, price it out from zip 95037.

Anyone know what these running boards are worth, anyway?

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
^^Good thought. Frog, if you're interested, price it out from zip 95037.

Anyone know what these running boards are worth, anyway?

Yup. I do. They're worth what FrogPasser is willing to pay for them AND they're worth what you're willing to take for them :mrgreen: Sorry, couldn't resist.

I'm still pissed at Brian for dumping his BFG tires!!! Dammit BS!

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Oh Dan...if you were here that day...I just wanted them gone!!! they were worth $150 that day ;)