WTB Gen1 suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Looking to upgrade my 2014 FX4 to some Gen1 raptor suspension since I’m tired of just a Coilover leveling kit.
I am looking for any of the associated items (control arms, spindles, sway bar, tie rod extensions, axles) but I’m assuming I will be piecing the kit together.
Also if anyone has shock or fiberglass fender recommendations that would certainly help as well.
Located in central Texas if that helps.
Thanks!

038F7713-1068-4A12-9979-E7483CA3B37E.jpeg

Tx4r11

Reaction score
I will have the below available in the next few weeks. PM me if interested. Located in South Texas

Parts from 2013 Ford Raptor
Front Raptor Fenders
Front bumper
Lower control arms
Sway bar
Spindles
Brake lines

50calthreat

Reaction score
I have some take-offs from a 2014. Front and rear bumpers, front skid plate, R and L front fenders, UCA's, LCA's, CV axles, spindles, tie rods, rear leaf springs, etc.

Red Ghost

Reaction score
I've got Gen 1 parts... complete rear axle including hubs, brakes, complete. All shocks. Front upper and lower arms. Complete bed, white with graphics with bed liner, step. Complete white hood with black sticker, vents, grill, etc. Front white fenders with trim. Raptor wheels with BFG AT's with some tread. Both bumpers. Haven't put it for sale, but if someone is doing a conversion this is all the main parts you'll need. It's in so cal. No idea what it's all worth as a package deal.