WTB Gen 3 Tailgate Appliqué

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shofn006

Reaction score
Long-shot but looking for a Gen 3 tailgate appliqué. Unfortunately my truck had it deleted coming from the factory and feel like the back looks naked without it.

Please let me know if you have one to part with! Thanks

raptorzz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have avalanche, was thinking of doing tailgate swap with cash on top.
Not sure how i would be able to remove the applique unless u know?

OP
OP
S

shofn006

Reaction score
I have avalanche, was thinking of doing tailgate swap with cash on top.
Not sure how i would be able to remove the applique unless u know?
I don't believe it would be easy to remove. I think the factory puts a lot of holes into the tailgate to secure the appliqué. At least that's the impression I get looking at one not installed. I'm no expert though so maybe someone with experience will chime in.

Nolo0125

Reaction score
Long-shot but looking for a Gen 3 tailgate appliqué. Unfortunately my truck had it deleted coming from the factory and feel like the back looks naked without it.

Please let me know if you have one to part with! Thanks
Wow, that kinda sucks.. anything else they deleted and did you at least get a credit for it or get something else added? Lot of money to not get what you wanted unless you couldn’t wait.

OP
OP
S

shofn006

Reaction score
Wow, that kinda sucks.. anything else they deleted and did you at least get a credit for it or get something else added? Lot of money to not get what you wanted unless you couldn’t wait.
Nothing else deleted and I didn't get any sort of credit for the lack of appliqué. But admittedly it's more my fault than the dealership. I was antsy to get a Raptor so when I finally found one halfway across the US that wasn't marked up like crazy I jumped all over. Totally missed the Appliqué Delete on the window sticker. :Stupid Me: Had I seen it I could have maybe negotiated something in return. I did find out I can buy an OEM appliqué online and self install. Will probably go that route and it should cost me about a grand so not awful.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
You will need a new tailgate, they are different. Use the search function here. It has been done before.