WTB Gen 2 Rear Shocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Karter01

Reaction score
Just like the title says. Need good ones that don’t need rebuilt, non live valve preferred. Let me know what you have. Located in Nashville. Thanks

0341Marine

Reaction score
I have a pair I just took off my 2018. They have 50k miles on them. Do they need a rebuild? I have no idea, aside from hitting the magic 50k mileage number they seemed fine to me but my OCD required me to swap them out. Just throwing it out there in case you are interested. I have pics if interested. I'm in Massachusetts so I'd have to ship them to you but I'm not looking to gouge anyone on price.

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a pair I just took off my 2018. They have 50k miles on them. Do they need a rebuild? I have no idea, aside from hitting the magic 50k mileage number they seemed fine to me but my OCD required me to swap them out. Just throwing it out there in case you are interested. I have pics if interested. I'm in Massachusetts so I'd have to ship them to you but I'm not looking to gouge anyone on price.
I would think after a year an a couple of months he found them.LOL

Last edited: