WTB: Gen 2 Raptor Magnetic or Leadfoot, low mileage, pristine condition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daytona1783

Reaction score
I'm in the market to purchase a Gen 2 Raptor, after owning my Platinum for a while. I'm specifically looking for an enthusiast owned truck, with less than 20k miles, in pristine condition. I am only interested in Magnetic or Leadfoot Gray. I'm located in Virginia, so the closer the better. I'd prefer the truck to be as close to stock as possible, however, light modifications are acceptable. If anyone has one for sale, or know someone who does, please let me know.

Thanks.

Jinrsvl

Reaction score
I'm considering selling mine, but it's in CA. Original owner, Magnetic Grey, fully loaded, 19k miles, full-body professional ppf protection with ceramic coating, removable Paragon tonneau cover, Ford bed extenders, second row under-seat storage. Used almost exclusively for road trips, it's been off-road a grand total of 30 miles (dry dirt road) in Nevada on a road trip between CA and UT. Flawless inside and out.Raptor Sticker.jpg

c4sxm5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Newest as can be:

Willing to put it back to stock at $85k obo if your interested.