WTB: Gen 2 Deaver +3 or Icon Leafs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DAVfoto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for rear leafs for gen 2, either Deaver 3 (may consider 3 HD) or Icons.

Located in North Jersey but willing to drive in a reasonable distance to pick them up.

J R

Reaction score
I have a set of +3HD that have 8k miles on them. I would prefer the expedition pack as I have adjusted overland plans for later in the future.

I am in Southern California. Picked this set up from Deaver myself and dealt with the owner. They are exactly as the +3HD as spec’d online and have expectations to handle 300lbs+ Or consistent weight with no issues. $1200 + shipping to your door. 5/6k miles of highway driving

OP
OP
DAVfoto

DAVfoto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thank you but with shipping most likely it will come close to a set of new springs that I will have at my local shop for not much more.

OP
OP
DAVfoto

DAVfoto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still looking.

Need +3 or +4 HD.

Will be traveling to SC a couple of days before Christmas going through PA,WV,VA,NC etc..

OP
OP
DAVfoto

DAVfoto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bumping, still looking, +3 HD, or Icon Leaf springs with the extra leaf in option 2 or with it available to make into option 2.

Willing to drive a little ways to get it, located in North New Jersey.