WTB Gen 1 upper arms

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JakefromMCI

Reaction score
looking for a set up upper arms! I have posted this before but haven’t had too much luck let me know if you have anything. Also would be interested in gen 1 tie rods, stock fenders and possibly more let me know if you have anything. Thank you!

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i have a set thats on my truck right now. the drivers side rubber boot is torn. dont know if you have the means to want or can repair them. i am swapping mine out in the next week or two

D

Deleted member 12951

Have some Rogue ones that are adjustable. New hardware and comes with AGM uni-ball tool. Needs powder coating.

b953db5a3764e888cf73d944a76de689.jpg

D

Deleted member 12951

How much are you selling the Rogue ones for ?

1/2 price including the tool and new hardware ($650 value). It allows you to be able to change out the uniball safely and quickly without having to remove the UCA from the truck.

$850 shipped CONUS ground

N2fire

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. Is it just the powder coating coming off the reason for new coating ?

D

Deleted member 12951

Thanks for the info. Is it just the powder coating coming off the reason for new coating ?

Correct. If you clean up where the powdercoat has come off and rattle can it to match, you would be all set, if that is good enough for you. I am limited with choice of powdercoaters in my area and this would give the buyer the choice if they wanted them in a different color. If I were keeping them, I probably would get them sandblasted and use Steel-it.