WTB: Gen 1 Third Brake Light Stock/Evil or GJ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigGriff023

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m looking for a new third brake light for my Gen 1. I’m open to stock replacement in good condition, as well as an Evil Manufacturing or GJ setup someone wants to part ways with.

BryBlanch

Reaction score
Ya its was a good chunk of moola but looks way better then the stock one. I was completely happy with their 3rd brakelight but i ordered 2 other things and never received them. GJ Motorsports never answers their phone, returns emails or returns voicemail. I ordered it Black Friday of 2021. I've read so many complaints about the same thing. Wish I read those b4 I gave him my hard earned money.

PKMerwin

Reaction score
Ya its was a good chunk of moola but looks way better then the stock one. I was completely happy with their 3rd brakelight but i ordered 2 other things and never received them. GJ Motorsports never answers their phone, returns emails or returns voicemail. I ordered it Black Friday of 2021. I've read so many complaints about the same thing. Wish I read those b4 I gave him my hard earned money.