WTB Gen 1 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChiefRTR

Reaction score
Looking to get into a Gen 1 Raptor. Would prefer a 13-14 but open to any Gen 1. Color and mileage are not a huge concern as long as the truck has been maintained and cared for. Preferably located somewhere closer to the east coast.

Thanks y'all!

Lake Iceman

Reaction score
I have a 2012 SCAB black raptor. I've ordered a new vehicle and will be selling this once I get delivery. I just crossed 100,000 miles. I purchased new, it is very clean, accident free, has the luxury pkg, a roll-n-lock cover, Sony radio upgrade, etc., etc. I have all the paper work from date of purchase on - with only minor repairs needed. Great truck. Happy to provide more details if you are interested.

OP
OP
C

ChiefRTR

Reaction score
I have a 2012 SCAB black raptor. I've ordered a new vehicle and will be selling this once I get delivery. I just crossed 100,000 miles. I purchased new, it is very clean, accident free, has the luxury pkg, a roll-n-lock cover, Sony radio upgrade, etc., etc. I have all the paper work from date of purchase on - with only minor repairs needed. Great truck. Happy to provide more details if you are interested.

PM'D you!

RRR14

Reaction score
I have a loaded 2014 Ruby Red with 50k miles, only serviced at the local dealer. Located in Dallas if you are expanding your search location.