WTB- gen 1 parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hooch

Reaction score
Hi guys I’m looking for some stuff to convert my FX4 over to a mid level street desert truck. I don’t have a raptor anymore and we are saving to buy a house, so the old lady says “no more new raptors.” I’m looking for some parts to convert a 2014 fx4 to a desert runner, off road trails here are pretty decent, just a “have fun” type vehicle. Here’s what I’m looking for, I’m located in Phoenix so hopefully some locals have some parts as well.

lower control arms
Axles
Upper control arms
Tie rod ends, Sway bar end links
Extended brake lines?

do I need the brake lines? I never really looked at my raptors vs fx4S when I had them.
Whatever else I need to convert the front over to the raptor. Anyone that wants to chime in on what I need feel free. Like I said this is a fun out in the desert truck nothing serious, so all your opinions matter a lot to me. Thanks guys in advance!

Jimboliath

Reaction score
Hello.
I recently rebuilt my entire Gen 1 front end, so i have almost all of the parts you would need. I do not have the Axles, as i gave them to a friend to convert his Gen 2. I have most, if not all, original hardware.
Here is are some photos of everything. Let me know if you are interested in anything you see.

IMG_0128.jpg IMG_0124.jpg

OP
OP
H

Hooch

Reaction score
wow what are you asking on the suspension setup minus the shocks, I still have a set

Jimboliath

Reaction score
wow what are you asking on the suspension setup minus the shocks, I still have a set

Pricing would depend on how many of those parts you want, and how i get them into your hands (shipping).

So looking at the picture, which parts do you want exactly...

OP
OP
H

Hooch

Reaction score
So I need the uppers and lower arms. Any extensions for the steering and sway bar link. Had a guy quote me $80 for the uppers arms guess they are $140-200 new for the pair, and $150 per lower arm, he’s just a little farther drive than you. Pretty much the parts that go with the arms, I need some extended brake lines as well. So looking at the pics Probly most of the hard parts not sure if I need the spindles as I have a set of fx4 ones that are 4x4 but I’m not positive

Last edited:

tcswenson

Reaction score
Hello.
I recently rebuilt my entire Gen 1 front end, so i have almost all of the parts you would need. I do not have the Axles, as i gave them to a friend to convert his Gen 2. I have most, if not all, original hardware.
Here is are some photos of everything. Let me know if you are interested in anything you see.

View attachment 145718 View attachment 145719

Are any of these GEN 1 parts available?