WTB: Ford Racing Light Bar w/lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone have a Ford Racing Light Bar in near perfect condition w/lights for sale?

...Must have pics! Please...

mictouch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The question is - is this worth the money?

Ford Raptor F150 KC Light Bar | eBay

Or do I buy new and pay the little extra for the 8" lights?

RaptorSCrew - beware he is adding an additional $100 for shipping - $100 hummm sounds pricy... Looks a little rusty at the bottom of the bar, makes me think it is just a rattle can paint job. You will need to stirp it down and spend $75 - $100 on Powdercoating this lightbar to make it durable.

Just my thoughts, Gary

OP
OP
RaptorScrew

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
RaptorSCrew - beware he is adding an additional $100 for shipping - $100 hummm sounds pricy... Looks a little rusty at the bottom of the bar, makes me think it is just a rattle can paint job. You will need to stirp it down and spend $75 - $100 on Powdercoating this lightbar to make it durable.

Just my thoughts, Gary

Thanx for that. I didn't pick up on that.

I'm going to play it safe and purchase them new I think.

I contacted Tousley Ford in MN and they will sell me the bar and the 4 8" k/c lights for about $765.

I'll just spend a little extra and not have to worry about it.

Thanx again!

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My thoughts exactly!

That $768 included shipping

depending on the lights your getting and how its broken down, i got mine off amazon, free shipping. and the ford racing bar is made by KC. this is what i got

Amazon.com: KC Hilites 74281 Black Powder Coat 4-Tab Front End Lite Bar for Ford Raptor 2010: Automotive

Amazon.com: KC HiLiTES 803 Rally 800 Series Stainless Steel 130-Watt Driving Light System: Automotive

Amazon.com: KC HiLiTES 801 Rally 800 Series Black Stainless Steel 130-Watt Long Range Off Road and Driving Light System: Automotive

so $790 with some pretty good lights, i did also add Amazon.com: KC Hilites 7221 Lite Locks - Pack of 2: Automotive for a lil extra security. check what lights you are getting with it, if they as good or better then these, then awesome, if they some meh... kind, id spend the few extra dollars and go thru amazon. all of those Prime eligible too, so free 2nd day if you have prime, if not then its free 3-5 or 5-7 day super saver shipping. also no sales tax for most states i believe.