wtb a couple of guns

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigScott

Banned
Reaction score
Lol hippies make great targets!

Dave

Yes they would !
All you might get is some mary jane and cools bongs and the puka beads on the dresser. Maybe they left one on of their uncashed "government checks" on the counter. hee hee

On a serious note: the best defense is to NOT let anyone know what you might have. Postin your gun collection, new big screen tv, high end stereo equipment, ect on any internet is like sayin Hey come n get it. I leave for work at 7:30 am every day and on sunday I'm goin out of town for a week, come by and rob my house. No one will ever see you !

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes they would !
All you might get is some mary jane and cools bongs and the puka beads on the dresser. Maybe they left one on of their uncashed "government checks" on the counter. hee hee

On a serious note: the best defense is to NOT let anyone know what you might have. Postin your gun collection, new big screen tv, high end stereo equipment, ect on any internet is like sayin Hey come n get it. I leave for work at 7:30 am every day and on sunday I'm goin out of town for a week, come by and rob my house. No one will ever see you !

Or better yet posting on Facebook that you are going on Vacation for 2 weeks haha :lol2:

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Always best to be the gray man in the background.

I feel pretty safe posting on here though. Not many nare-do-wells on this forum. If any were to troll here in search of a victim, fine. Wanna come find me in the hills of Kentucky? Best of luck to ya.

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

I don't know after reading all of this stuff, if I was a thief I would see a Raptor and think....wait those F'ers are gun crazy folks that would rather see me eaten by their dog. Maybe look for the house with the Prius and the kitty cat flag on the front porch. Ya know they ain't got any guns !

Go for the Prius with the Obama sticker on it.

Gamecock44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All pretty good stuff gents. I know I didn't feel comfortable deploying from VA, FL or SoCal and leaving my wife home alone until I had my alarm system, my German Shepherd and Pitbull and a variety of handguns and an assault rifle. Of course it took time to acquire all of those things but the first purchase was the guns. She was 100% against them initially but the key is to take her to whatever reputable Conceal Carry class you can find and educate them on how to use the tool properly. The "guns dont kill people, people kill people" is never more true. Now she is comfortable in manipulating firearms as well as employing them the proper and most efficient way...good stuff. Now I just need somebody to try and take my shit!

Mike Hammer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
God made man, sam colt made them equal. Enough Said. Just educate your wife, its to her benefit.

The Hand Gun.jpg

Last edited: