wtb a couple of guns

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

debordj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shotguns are great for home defense if u don't have kids. If u have kids then I think a .38 revolver with a quick finger gun case / mini safe is best choice. Put it in their gut and open them up.

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Edged weapons are very effective and too often underestimated. I typically carry a small folding fighting knife.

Sure hope that all I ever cut with it is some boxes. For so many reasons.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i know exactly what you mean. my knife and sword training was extensive, and i was trained to kill. i hope that it never comes down to that..... the problem is, when you practiced so many times, certain moves, it becomes an instinct. in the heat of battle, instincts take over. trying to remember that you dont want to "stab or slice" a certain way when you are being attacked for real, is very difficult

keatonskidmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Speaking of blades here's my daily carry. Stays clipped in the front of my pants

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1347942730381.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1347942730381.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 43

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i know exactly what you mean. my knife and sword training was extensive, and i was trained to kill. i hope that it never comes down to that..... the problem is, when you practiced so many times, certain moves, it becomes an instinct. in the heat of battle, instincts take over. trying to remember that you dont want to "stab or slice" a certain way when you are being attacked for real, is very difficult

Tell them you are going to cut them three ways!!!

Dkyacht

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know after reading all of this stuff, if I was a thief I would see a Raptor and think....wait those F'ers are gun crazy folks that would rather see me eaten by their dog. Maybe look for the house with the Prius and the kitty cat flag on the front porch. Ya know they ain't got any guns !

Lol hippies make great targets!

Dave