WTB 3rd gen raptor at MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

venvo

Reaction score
Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone knew any dealers who have a 3rd gen raptor at msrp. I know its a logshot, but if you guys know of any please let me know, I am willing to travel anywhere to pick one up. Thanks

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone knew any dealers who have a 3rd gen raptor at msrp. I know its a logshot, but if you guys know of any please let me know, I am willing to travel anywhere to pick one up. Thanks
I recommend Capitol Ford in Santa Fe NM. They only sell Raptors at MSRP and they're worth a drive no matter where you live. Nice, honest dealer. Give them a call.

I am not affiliated with this dealer at all FYI.

BarryT82

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve seen a few posts from dealerships recently with raptors at MSRP on a couple of Facebook groups. People want to R now.

MikeLadd

Reaction score
Got my Gen3 35 for MSRP and ordered my Gen3 37 for MSRP at Stanley Ford Pilot Point in Pilot Point, TX (about an hour north of Dallas). Talk to Harry David (C) 940-390-9701 / (O) 940-686-2236 or 940-427-1292.

Full disclosure, I have no affiliation with them nor am I paid/endorsed in any way. Just sharing info.