WTB 2020 SCREW - can't find a dealer to place an order - DFW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xlr8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So i am moving out of a year old F250, don't tow enough to justify it. I'd prefer a unit with no decals and no sunroof and not for MSRP. I normally buy from Holiday Ford in North TX but they say ordering isn't open and to try back in 4-6 weeks. Ugh

Thing is, that dealer sells for $6k or so under MSRP so it's worth buying from them.

Does anyone know of another NTX dealer willing to deal?

Thanks!

quikag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Talk to Corey White at Autonation Ford Frisco. Good car guy and he will shoot you straight.

nmp1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So i am moving out of a year old F250, don't tow enough to justify it. I'd prefer a unit with no decals and no sunroof and not for MSRP. I normally buy from Holiday Ford in North TX but they say ordering isn't open and to try back in 4-6 weeks. Ugh

Thing is, that dealer sells for $6k or so under MSRP so it's worth buying from them.

Does anyone know of another NTX dealer willing to deal?

Thanks!
2020 ordering is open

Wolfeman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you're willing to drive to Arkansas, you should try my friend Jimmy at Smackover Motors.

OP
OP
xlr8

xlr8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Talk to Corey White at Autonation Ford Frisco. Good car guy and he will shoot you straight.

Will do and thanks. BTW we have crossed paths on other boards and i've been at COTA with you and your ZR1 a long time ago. That is if the screenname is the same.

2020 ordering is open

Yeah i know but 2 dealers i asked said they cannot order. Not sure why.

If you're willing to drive to Arkansas, you should try my friend Jimmy at Smackover Motors.

Will do.

WillieT

Reaction score
About a month ago I found a Ruby Red in Commerce at Family Ford. 5K below MSRP, no graphics and no sunroof, and had the 802A option

Jace21583

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hit up Jorge Lopez at Tomball down I Houston and tell him I sent ya, solid dude to work with! I flew from KY to get mine there and drove it home

Nightowl

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am in So. Calif. by Palm Springs, and I ordered my 2020 on July 17. I was given a Ford build request at that time. I am waiting for the build date next. Then delivery ETA.

quikag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will do and thanks. BTW we have crossed paths on other boards and i've been at COTA with you and your ZR1 a long time ago. That is if the screenname is the same.

do.

Haha, very cool. Small world. Yep, I’m the same guy. Good luck with your Raptor search. I just picked up my ‘19 Performance Blue, blue Recaros, 802A, tech package, no graphics, basically the exact spec I wanted that was on their lot from Corey 3 weeks ago.

It’s my first Ford and I’m enjoying it more and more each day. Admittedly, it’s taken me a bit since I’ve driven GM trucks and cars for a long time and I like and am used to them. They’ve treated me well over the years.

That said, the Ford has a lot more tech than my previous ‘18 Sierra SLT 6.2 Z71 and is definitely cooler overall. Only real thing I liked better on the Sierra is that great L86 6.2 V8 engine. That said, the TT V6 does have similar power feel when under the full 18psi of boost and it has a bit better low-end when the turbos spool.

Anyway, keep us updated on your Raptor search! Awesome trucks!