WTB: 2019 Beadlock wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crewchief97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you decide you want a complete set with tires and are in the San Antonio, TX area, I have set for sale. Probably won’t work for you, but I’m just giving you options. Good luck

OP
OP
Z

ZAGA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you decide you want a complete set with tires and are in the San Antonio, TX area, I have set for sale. Probably won’t work for you, but I’m just giving you options. Good luck
Can you email me pictures and price without tires if you are willing to do so

crewchief97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you email me pictures and price without tires if you are willing to do so
Sorry, but at this point I don’t want to separate them. I can still send you pictures if you would like. Just PM me your email address. I’d post the link to where they’re currently for sale or the photos in this thread, but I don’t know the rules.

Ryan Kyte

Reaction score

If you want to sell the wheels separately to someone who will pick up local I’ll take them. Looks like you have a guy willing to take the tires if you decided to separate the wheels and tires. Let me know. I live in Austin/Dripping Springs area.

c4sxm5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a set of take offs from a 2020 in garden grove if you want to pick up. Complete set with lugs tires and sensors.